I’ve had many conversations with people in the following three stages of book writing.
- People who are “thinking about” writing a book. They haven’t started yet.
- People who have started and tossed it to the side because life happened, but they are committed to finishing their work. They need help getting their writing mojo back in gear.
- People who have penned ideas and don’t know where to go. They have started, but need guidance in moving or support in moving forward.
As you can see, none of their books are completed. If you fall into any of these categories, call me so I can coach you to a completed book.
What qualifies me to coach you?
- I am the author of two published eBooks: The ABCs of Live Blogging: Quick Tips to Live Blogging Success and The ABCs of Blogging:Blogging Basics from A to Z.
- As a published journalist, my works can be found in several online and print publications including Mahogany Magazine, N’Digo MagaPaper, The Chicago Independent Bulletin, How They Living, Sista Speak, Chi-Town Daily News, ProBlogger, Blondish.net and many others.
- I own and manage three blogs:
- The Write Design Company (business) – I share information and resources on blogging, live blogging, social media, writing, entrepreneurship, events and other opportunities.
- Shorty: Your Chicago South Side Resource (community) – Information and resources on culture, education, employment, health, and youth programs and activities on the South Side of Chicago can be found.
- Marcie Writes (personally professional) – Readers can read about writing, my literary successes and other things flowing through my brain.
- I am the editor of True Elegance Magazine.
- I am currently researching and drafting content for my next book. Therefore, I will be a coach and partner throughout this process.
- I wrote, designed, published and edited my monthly inspirational newsletter, Shorty In Da House, for nearly nine years. What started out as a “Thank You” to my friends and family turned into a resource reaching over 1,000 readers before I converted it into a community blog.
Why you should hire me to coach you
- I am committed to Your success. Right now, I am coaching three other authors to their goals of completion.
- I will hold You accountable and keep you committed. Our relationship will be based on your goals. I am going to make sure you do what you say you are going to do.
- Giving up, excuses and procrastination are not options. To get anything you want is takes commitment and a winner attitude. I’m going to make sure you stay on point throughout the process. Quitters never win and I only work with winners.
Are you ready to finish your book? Call me at (877) 570-5228 to get started today!